Cement-based, one component, a chemical added, machine or ready-to-apply thin plaster.
• indoors and outdoors,
• Wall and ceiling,
• On surfaces such as rough plaster, concrete, and gross concrete paint and decorative coatings prior to a flat used to obtain a surface.
• It provides a smooth surface.
• Saves time and labor.
• It provides high adherence and stability, does not sag.
• Easy and fast application of both machine and hand provides.
• More than outdoor conditions than black plaster It is resistant.
• The application surface is cured and robust should be careful.
• Application surface is a powder, oil, tar, tar, paint, silicone, adhesion such as curing agent, detergent and mold oils
• Repair for the repair of cracks and holes on the surface Mortars should be used.
• The concrete surfaces should be primed with Plaster Primer before gross concrete applications.
• The application surface should be moistened.
Preparation of Mortar:
• 25 kg ARTRA FX, Fine Plaster approx. 5 - 6 liters of clean water preferably with a low-speed mixer. mix and use in such a way that no lumps remain.
• The mixture in the container should be consumed within 2-3 hours.
• Material spraying machine or trowel should be applied and spread over the entire surface of equal thickness.
• The surface should be smoothed with a gauge after the application.
• The application of fine plaster should not exceed 25 mm.
• The plaster starts to harden before the time is missed it should be smoothed with a trowel.
• Combination of different materials such as concrete, brick and cracking of window, door corners plaster mesh should be used.
• Air temperature after the application is completed if it is high, it is moistened until it gets the plaster setting.
• Weather conditions and application thickness for paint. Depending on the need to wait at least 7 days.
1.4 - 1.7 kg / m2
(For 1 mm thickness)
• At temperatures below + 5 ° C and above + 35 ° C Avoid application.
• Lime, cement, sand, and plaster into the material. Do not add foreign substances such as.
• Pay attention to the amount of water added to the mortar. Do not add more water than necessary.
• Risk of freezing within 24 hours or without application in direct sun and wind avoid
In 40 kg kraft paper bags
In humid environments and unopened packaging. It can be stored on the pallet for 10 months with 10 layers stacking.
Health and Safety:
As with all chemical products during the storage of food products, skin, eyes and mouth contact. During application, work and protective clothing, protective clothing gloves, goggles, and masks should be used. By accident If swallowed, consult medical advice. In contact with skin
Wash with plenty of water.
Appearance: Gray fine powder
Powder Density: ~ 1,40 kg / lt
Water Mixing Ratio: 8.8 - 10.4 It water / 40 kg powder
Application Temperature: + 5 ° C to + 35 ° C
Compressive Strength: CS IV; ≥ 6 N / mm2 (EN 1015-11)
Bond Strength: ≥ 1 N / mm2 (EN 1015-12)
Capillary Water Absorption: W1; C ≤ 0.40 kg / m2 (EN 1015-18)
Water Steam ›Permeability Coefficient (µ): ≤ 25 (EN 1015-19)
Application Thickness: 5 - 25 mm
Start-up Time: 24 hours